And if you haven’t – where the hell have you been?! Get it together.
H&M just released a list of how to shop the collection (clued in about this from my friend Mikey who is LIT-ERALLY *Rachel Zoe voice* obsessed with this whole movement and checks the H&M website and Instagram daily.)
This is pretty smart, considering all the madness behind the Alexander Wang’s collab last fall.
So what’s the official H&M 411?
1. There is a restriction on how many items you can purchase per piece. Online shoppers can buy one piece per product (Example: one jacket, one size) In-store shoppers will be able to purchase two pieces per product.
2. If you’re about the in-store shopping life, you must be one of the first 420 shoppers in line to gain access to the store. The 420 people will be split into 14 groups of 30 and receive a colored bracelet with 15 minutes to shop the collection. Other customers without a wristband will be able to shop the after the last group shops the collection.
3. The collection will be available in select stores and online at 8 AM on November 5th.
4. Returns will only be accepted until November 8th.
4. (INSIDER TIP) As an employee from H&M stated, the stores will not be getting access to all the merchandise. Select pieces will be available in store.
This chic will be shopping these digs online:
Wool Blend Coat, $249
Classic Balmain piece with an on-trend belted waist. Yes all around.
Leather Biker Pants $399
Channel your inner biker chic with these genuine leather pants in true Balmain fashion.
Suede Thigh High Boots $349
Legs for days, people will be looking you up and down when you rock these babies, and that burgundy covered heel? Hello.
Jacquard Weave Blouse, $99
You’re a gem in this emerald mock neck blouse, honey.
Velvet Dress $149
With the holidays coming up, you will totally get your money’s worth in this sexy number.
Add some OTK boots and slay.
Satin Lapel Wool Blend Blazer $249
With a killer blazer like this who needs a shirt underneath?
Leather and Faux Fur Jacket $149
Faux real – Pop this statement on with denim, tee, heeled booties and you’re ready to hit the town.
Welcome to the #BalmainNation